Who it's for
Appropriate for puppies as young as 8 weeks and up to 8 months*.
*Pups over 8 months will be better off with the Beginner Program.
Length of Program
Approximately 6-7 months, depending on age
Official CCC Puppy Program
$79 USD for a year of access
- 7 Circuits
- 26 Video Tutorials
- 31 Pages of instruction
- PDF Download of all Circuits
- Premium Features including
- Priority Support
- Save videos to Favorites
- PDF Download of individual video pages
- Access to all relevant information for 1 year
- 2 Sitting Platforms
- Plyo Box or Klimb
- 2-4 rubber feed bowls or other similar stable foot target
- 4 PawPods » TotoFit is my preferred brand
- 2 large-ish traffic cones or other similar pylons
- Cato Board, wobble board, or large stable platform
- 6-10 Cavaletti » Optional but recommended for future
The exercises in this program are age appropriate, safe for growing bodies and focus on building body awareness / proprioception, which are critical components of coordination and avoiding injury down the road. It will lead you step-by-step from a completely blank slate to a confident, body aware dog.
The exercises included in this Program have a strong focus on building confidence, increasing the value of controlled movement, stillness and precision, all while being fun and motivating to both you and your pup. These are the most important exercises on the entire Canine Conditioning Coach site, as they lay the foundation for ALL future exercises. Develop a square sit, rear end awareness, proper spinal alignment and the all important “stillness” in this 7 circuit Program.
If you need more support, or really want to make sure you’re doing everything correctly, I have several affordable options available for video review and feedback. Check out my Private Coaching page for more information.
If you’re unsure if this is the right program for your pup or your goals, we can always schedule a FREE 30 min Video Consult to go over things face-to-face.