Who it's for
Puppies over 8 months* and adult dogs just starting out.
*Pups under 8 months will be better off with the Puppy Program.
Length of Program
Approximately 6-7 months depending on age
Official CCC Beginner Program
$79 USD for a year of access
- 9 Circuits
- 31 Video Tutorials
- 41 Pages of instruction
- PDF Download of all Circuits
- Premium Features including
- Priority Support
- Save videos to Favorites
- PDF Download of individual video pages
- Access to all relevant information for 1 year
- 2 Sitting Platforms
- 1 Standing Platform
- Plyo Box or Klimb
- 2-4 Rubber Feed Bowls or similar stable foot target
- 4 PawPods » TotoFit is my preferred brand
- Large square of fleece material (1 meter²)
- Cato Board, wobble board, or large stable platform
- 2 large-ish traffic cones or other similar pylons
- 6-10 Cavaletti » Optional but recommended for future
The Beginner Program has a focus on body awareness, developing fine motor control, and laying the foundation for more intensive strength and power building down the road. The priority in this program is maintaining clarity for the dog via prop set up, placement of reward and handler motion. This keeps the rate of reinforcement high, builds confidence, and avoids frustration.
This program contains similar material to the Puppy Program, but progresses a bit further, and more quickly due to the relative maturity of dogs that fit into this category. Dog/handler teams completing this program will be left with 2 Maintenance Circuits to continue indefinitely.
I always want you to feel like you know what you’re doing, what the point of each exercise is, and where the progression is headed. If you need more support, or really want to make sure you’re doing everything correctly, I have several affordable options available for video review and feedback. Check out my Private Coaching page for more information.
If you’re unsure if this is the right program for your pup or your goals, we can always schedule a FREE 30 min Video Consult to go over things face-to-face.