Video Review Consult » Details
Feedback to move forward!
As a valued member of the Canine Conditioning Coach community, you now have the opportunity to improve and perfect your conditioning exercises with our 1-Hour Video Review Consultation. This unique offering allows you to submit up to 10 minutes of video showcasing your exercises, before a one-hour face-to-face video call with Anna Lee. We will discuss what is going well so you can continue on with confidence, and also cover any adjustments that need to be made to improve execution and exercise efficacy.
Along with the live Video Review, Anna Lee will also provide detailed written feedback, and graphics describing any adjustments to Prop Setup, Placement of Reward, and/or Handler Motion so you have a visual to refer to.
Video Review Consult Highlights:
- Consult Fee: $150 USD
- 10 Minutes of Video: Submit 10 minutes of video, and receive in-depth analysis on 4-6 exercises for 1 dog.
- 1 Hour Face-to-Face Video Call: In our 1 Hour Interactive Session, we will review you video together and cover everything you’re doing well, along with the adjustments that need to be made to ensure you progress your conditioning journey safely and effectively.
- Comprehensive PDF Report: Along with the live video review, Anna Lee will also provide a PDF debrief covering the adjustments we discussed, and any modifications that need to be implemented in the future.
- Visual Reminders for Progress: Included in the PDF report will be graphics of each exercise, providing a visual reminder of the adjustments we covered. Add these to your Program Manual, or pin them to the wall in your conditioning room to help you implement the details we discussed!
- Ask Any Questions: You have questions? Anna Lee has answers! Feel free to ask any questions you might have and gain immediate clarity!
This consult is structured to ensure that you have the resources and guidance you need to continue your growth as you move onto new advanced material. It’s an opportunity to embrace your newfound knowledge, refine your skills, and apply them with confidence, knowing that Anna Lee has checked your work, and that you’re on the right path!
Who is this Video Review Consult for?
This service is designed for dog/handler teams who have purchased a Custom Program from Anna Lee, or who are working through one of the Canine Conditioning Coach Pre-Designed Programs (Beginner Program, Sport Dog Program, Post TPLO Mini-Program, etc) and are eager to take their training to the next level. If you value personalized feedback, one-on-one interaction, and a detailed roadmap for improvement, this consultation is perfect for you. Expedite your progress with our Video Review Consult and move forward confidently. Ready to sign up? Shoot me an email! [email protected]
Our mission is not just to provide adjustments but to empower you with the skills to identify proper alignment and make necessary changes. Learn how to leverage Handler Motion, Prop Setup, and Reward Placement to help your dog be successful. By the end of this consult you should be properly armed with all the information necessary to progress your exercise protocol with the certainty that you are executing correctly!
Ready to sign up? Shoot me an email!
For your Video Review Consult please include the following
- Include “Video Review Consult” in your email subject line
- 4-6 Exercises from one of the Canine Conditioning Coach pre-designed programs, or from your Custom Program designed by Anna Lee.
- Edited to 10 min of video total.
- Please include footage shot from the side (and rear if applicable) where the dog and handler are in the frame.
- In your email include the Exercise Name, with self-critique for each exercise.
After Anna Lee receives your footage, we will set a date / time for your consult, and she will email you an invoice for the fee to reserve your slot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to submit all 10 minutes at once?
All 10 minutes of video need to be submitted for review at least 48 hours before the consult. It takes me quite a bit of time to review the video, and make the included graphics.
The Video Review Consult is not intended to be split into smaller segments or used in partial sessions. For this type of feedback, a better option might be the Long-term Lifeline Feedback Option.
Are additional questions allowed? Or only the Video Submission?
YES! If we have extra time, any and all questions related to conditioning are allowed and ENCOURAGED! I am happy to answer any questions you might have, and will do my best to point you in the right direction if you have questions that fall outside my scope or experience.
What happens if I don't submit all 10 minutes?
If you find you have a shorter amount of video for Anna Lee to review, that’s totally fine! Feel free to submit what you have. It’s likely Anna Lee can draw effective conclusions from shorter / edited video clips.
That being said, this consult is not intended to be split into smaller segments, or used for multiple session. So any unused time is not ‘banked’ for later use. If you think shorter / more frequent sessions might suit your learning style better, the Slow & Steady, or Longterm Lifeline Feedback Option might be a better fit.
Where does the feedback take place?
I use Zoom for all my Consults. Once we decide on a time, I will send you a Zoom Invite for our consult!
How do I sign up?
I do have a limited number of slots available each month, so space is limited. If you would like to sign up for a Video Review Consult, use the form provided at the bottom of the previous page, or shoot me an email [email protected]
Can I share the Feedback PDF with my care team?
YES!! I am all about a collaborative approach. I am more than happy for you to share the feedback you received with other members of your care team. Working together we can do so much more!!